Thursday 19 July 2012

Start a New Blog!


After pondering a little while, I know it’s possible for me to write something about my last work and holiday journey in Australia. I had better recollect my thoughts and start writing now, despite I’m still working on my New Zealand travel blog. Otherwise, it would be same as that blog, written after almost 4 years from my visit. Compared to the experience in NZ, perhaps it’s none too different, work…travel…work again…travel again…… I believe that there are many more interesting stories to share from other working holidaymakers if they are keen to do so. Well, this blog is purely my personal experience in Australia. If you are interested to know a little about my work and holiday trip, please stay tune! J

Oh yes, if you would like to read my New Zealand Working Holiday blog as well, please visit http://newzealandworkingholiday.blogspot.com. More photos and topics are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment