Thursday 26 July 2012

Leaving to Griffith, New South Wales


The third day morning, I bought a train ticket from Southern Cross Station leaving to Griffith in the region of New South Wales. I was none too sure if I would love the place or able to find a job there. However, I had checked that there is an annual festival coming soon on the same month, so I decided to explore by myself as planned earlier.



I boarded the CountryLink, the long distance train service, for the very first time.  V/Line is another train service connect Melbourne and Griffith. To tell the truth, the public transportation in Australia especially for long distance is relatively expensive and sometimes it takes a lot of time if you opt for road trip. Well, everyone should know that Australia is an undeniable huge country!


It was a cloudy day and I was awake along the journey. I took some pictures from the window before I finally arrived in Griffith after about 8 or 9 hours.  





No comments:

Post a Comment