Thursday 22 November 2012

Fascinating Architecture in Melbourne


As a former student of Housing, Building & Planning, I’m fond of architecture and design. One of the reasons I loved being in Melbourne is because I easily surrounded by those heritage as well as contemporary buildings with sense of arts and design. Some of them were captured into my camera while I had casual walks on the streets. Therefore, please don’t mind me putting all these photos of building :P
 






 

 


Well, this last photo is none too much about architecture; it’s just the accommodation I used to stay – Hotel Discovery at 167 Franklin Street, Melbourne.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I was just scrolling through in search of cheap student accommodations in Melbourne and came across your blog.
    Its very impressive, useful and informative for an international student going abroad.
    Its so catchy and exquisitely covers all relevant Check-points that a student can keep in mind while travelling to a new country.
    Amazing Work!

    Well, for additional information feel free to check Student Accommodation in Melbourne
    Cheap Student Accommodation in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete