Sunday 30 September 2012

Griffith Fish Market & Clock


There are quite a few good foods in Griffith. Griffith Fish Market and Clock are among the great places I went and tasted for the foods.
 
Front facade of Griffith Fish Market
 
Chefs were preparing meals at the open kitchen

Griffith Fish Market offers variety of seafood meals with reasonable price. I loved the hot served Fish ‘n’ Chips. 
 
Clock is a restaurant serving Modern Australian cuisine. The selections of food are not varied but all the meals my friend and I ordered from the menu were excellent, they were so good in taste and well decorated.
 
We ordered pasta as our appetizer...

Main course 1: Honey Glazed Duck Breast, with cranberry & star anise reduction, potato spring roll, vegetable & crispy garnish ($34)

Main course 2: Char-grilled Scotch fillet, rosemary scented potato cake, red wine jus & caramelized red onion ($29)

Dessert 1: Classic lemon tart with brulee crust & cream ($13)
 
Dessert 2: Affogato, vanilla gelato, espresso, Frangelico & biscotti ($12)
 
I loved the well-organized interior and great ambiance of the restaurant. Glad that I had a very decent dinner on my birthday at Clock! J
 

 
 

Clock Restaurant
239 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
(02) 6962 7111

 
Griffith Fish Market
9 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
(02) 6964 2015
 


No comments:

Post a Comment